- Where can I redeem my code?
- To redeem your code, click here.
- Can I access virtual manipulatives with my iPad?
- Unfortunately not. The extensive interactive nature of the manipulatives requires Adobe Flash Player (which we believe is the best platform for interactive web applications). Apple does not support the Adobe Flash Player on iPads. However, you can separately purchase native version of the virtual manipulatives directly from the App Store by clicking here.
- Can I use virtual manipulatives with a Chromebook?
- Yes. You just need to make sure Adobe Flash Player is installed on your web browser. Adobe Flash Player is automatically included and enabled in the Chrome browser, and can be downloaded for free for other web browsers.
- Do online licenses include iPad apps?
- We wish they did. Unfortunately Apple completely controls iPad app purchases and so we have no way to combine them with our online licenses.
- Will you be adding more manipulative?
- Yes. We are developing and releasing more manipulatives all the time.
- I think I found an error. Do you want to know about it?
- Absolutely, yes please! We're not perfect and really appreciate people who help us identify problems so they can be fixed ASAP. Send any bug reports to email@example.com.
- I have suggestions for improvements and features. Wanna know what they are?
- You bet we do! Some of our best features have come from users like you. Send your ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I am a teacher having trouble logging in. Can you help?
- Select the Forgot Password link and enter your email address. If your email address is recognized you will receive an email with a temporary password. If your email address is not recognized, try to locate the original Brainingcamp-generated login email to confirm which email address is attached to your account. If you are still having problems, please contact us at email@example.com.
- I am a student having trouble logging in. Can you help?
- Please contact your teacher who can confirm your valid Username and Password.
- I got a Class Code from my teacher. Now what?
- Go to the Student section of the main login page and select the "Have a class code? Sign up here." link. Fill out the form to create an account. Your account will automatically linked to your teacher's class.
- I signed up for a trial but never received an email. Can you help?
- If you already checked your spam folder, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will resend your account details.
Classes and Students
- How do I create accounts for my students?
- After logging in, go to your Dashboard. Select a class name and on the next screen select the "Add Student" button.
- How do I create classes?
- After logging in, go to your Dashboard and select the "Add Class" button.
- What are the program's technical requirements?